For some reason this autumn has brought out the baker in me and this week I tried to make my first ever pecan pie. I got the general idea for the recipe from the Food Network website but I added my own twists. I hope you try it out because it was absolutely delicious!
Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt
- 2 cups of toasted pecans
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
To read the complete post, please click on BEAFREE.
If you like this post, please hit the like button and leave a comment.
#PecanPie #Beafree #Pillsbury