- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon, use a microplane zester
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel
- Spread thyme sprigs evenly in the bottom of a 7 x 11 inch baking dish
To read the complete post, please click on Elana’s Pantry.
If you like this post, please hit the like button and leave a comment.
You can follow too so that you don’t miss the recipes from around the world.
#ChickenWithCauliflowerAndOlives #Elan’sPantry #BakingDish #Christmas